Friday, August 27, 2004

Double-Pump Chump

I hesistate reporting this. Last night, around 3am, I was awakened by noises from up above. My upstairs neighbor, you know who, has his bedroom directly above mine.

ee-oh-eh-oh-eh-oh-eh-oh-eh-oh-eh-oh.

I'm thinking, "Oh, no! This is sick!"

I don't know if there was any noise before I was awaken, but bro's, I kid you not......30 seconds!

I feel bad for him. I was sickened and then so sad for him (and her).

Also, it turns out one of my softball teammates has a girlfriend who rebuffed the advances of Mr. Gabriel. He told me, "Dude, I cringe everytime he catches the ball. He's a football player. How can I compete?"

I said, "Can you last 1 minute? Then he's not in YOUR league!"

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Want to see top notch work, peep my Law Firm blog site for the bomb work!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Gas clothes washer Forex trading home business cell phone Pda emulators nes Mitsubishi montero dies when idling Is ativan bad for you Aloe care product skin vera Clientman adware http://www.lcd-screen-checker.info Dominicana tshirts yasmin neil norton pontiac