Monday, September 05, 2005

Yeah, Baby!


Yeah, Baby!
Originally uploaded by wonderbread74.
LFR Goes Live To The Delivery Room

My cousin Erica has a midnight appointment to have her baby's birth induced.

The idea of choosing the time and date of a baby's arrival seems a bit odd. A lot like the anxiety of knowing a hurricane is poised to land as opposed the sudden jolt of an earthquake in normal deliveries.

Check in as I grab my catcher's mitt and await catching the kid sliding out of Coochville.

The LFR will be live from the delivery room with audio postings on AudioBlogger with LFR Medical Expert, Anna Weetah.

Also, checkout Crazy Mean Baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nannies and New Jersey: What's on tonight
The second week of the US Open starts today, and USA has coverage starting at 7pm.
Hi, while I was blog surfing I stumbled across your blog! If you get time, check out my womens health related site. You might find it interesting.