Friday, March 04, 2005

The Argument For A High-Calorie Diet


Oldest Person in the World
Originally uploaded by wonderbread74.

Brazilian born Maria Olivia da Silva's birth certificate reads: February 28, 1880.

If this is what 125 years looks like then grab me twelve Big Macs and a 32-ounce cup of lard with lemon. Goddamnit!

Family and friends says she still lucid and rational. Who wants to talk to a 125 years old person? What would we talk about? President Woodrow Wilson's League of Nations or that new cartoon character, Betty Boop?

5 comments:

MrYosemite said...

The big question is whether or not this chiquita is single. I've never nailed a broad from the 1800's. Would ya!

Realities said...

That pic could be the proof I've been looking for. ARGH!

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Hey son, you need to check out my attorney baltimore criminal blog!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »